Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Lioele Bee My Honey Sleeping Pack Review

My blogging has been interrupted by apartment searching, which is almost a full time job here, in San Diego. But, finally, we found a new apartment and I am back to business!

This review is for Lioele Bee My Honey Sleeping Pack which I bought online at Pretty and Cute. Lioele is a low-end Korean brand available online.

Sleeping packs or sleeping masks are not really popular here in the States yet, but from what I gather they are a new cool thing in Asia. They are pretty much masks that you are supposed to put on your face in the evening, keep them on while you sleep and then wash off in the morning. They have a multitude of great qualities, mostly moisturizing, but also reducing inflammation and soothing.

This particular mask is supposed to absorb impurities from skin and leave your face smooth, soft and supple. It contains 20% honey extract and a few other plant extracts.

It comes in adorable packaging and the container itself is made of sturdy glass which I will probably use for something else when I am done with it.



The consistency of the mask is gel-like. It is transparent yellowish color and smells like honey a bit. I really enjoy both the consistency and the smell.


I use it as the last step of my evening routine, after the serum, instead of the moisturizer. Upon application it feels very refreshing and cool. I apply quite a large amount, so that my face is covered like a mask. It is quite sticky, but don't be scared: you are supposed to massage it until there is just a thin layer left on your skin. After a while it is pretty well absorbed and you can go to sleep without worrying about ruining your pillow cases.

Generally such masks can be used every day, but are particularly useful after a stressful day or when you feel like your face is in a bad shape. I usually use this mask after a night out, a long day exposed to the sun or the wind or just when I feel like doing something fun with my routine. 

I really like the feeling of waking up in the morning after using this mask: my skin feels refreshed, clean and surprisingly plump. It definitely doesn't break me out, and in fact, I feel like it actually keeps my skin cleansed. I recently used in on a camping trip and I felt that it did a great job of protecting my skin against the elements.

OVERALL: Highly recommended for oily skin. It does contain alcohol, so if your skin is sensitive or dry you might be careful. I generally advice you try Asian sleeping masks, as they are a great addition to your usual routine.

Ingredients: Water,  Honey Extract, Isopentyldiol, Clycerin, Alcohol Denat, Amorphophallus, Konjac Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-60 hydrogenated Castor Oil, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon )Lemon) Fruit Extract, rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, PEG-90M, Glyceryl Acroylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, 1,2- Hexanediol, Sodium PCA, Ethlyhexyglycerin, Benzophenone-9, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Caramel, CI 17200,CI 19140, Fragrance
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment