Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Japanese Market Cosmetics Haul (San Diego)

After trying out some Korean cosmetics I have been slightly (a lot, actually) obsessed with Korean beauty products. I have been buying all my products online which can be really inconvenient because of the waiting time. I finally decided to find a store here, in San Diego, which might sell some Korean and Japanese beauty items. Luckily, there are several good stores here, some high-end, some drugstore quality, which can satisfy anybody's needs. My last trip I bought a whole bunch of products at a Japanese store called Marukai Living.

The store has a variety of drugstore Japanese and Korean make-up and cosmetics. It is very entertaining to go there as the selection is so vast that I can sometimes spend 10 minutes staring at one shelf trying to make a choice. 

While I do believe in spending some money on make-up and high-quality sunblock and serums, I think cleansing products do not require a big investment. This haul mostly involved me buying cleansers, my favorite mask and  coconut oil (amazing!).


Here is a list of what I got:

1. Now European Clay Powder (one of the stars of my skincare routine and my favorite mask!) I reviewed it here.
2. Now Coconut Oil (to use for hair growth).
3. Shiseido Perfect Whip Foam (got great reviews as a foaming cleanser).
4. Xai Phyto Collagen Peeling Gel (rice powder exfoliating gel).
5. Ecopure Aloe Cleansing Oil (trying out a new cleansing oil).
6. Deve Moisture Whip Facial Wash (another Japanese drug store foaming cleansing).

All these items were very cheap compared to going to Sephora and having already tried all of them I think they are of similar quality to Westerns brands or may be even better.


1 comment:

  1. I love korean cosmetics and skin care as well!! I recommend Missha, The face Shop, nature republic and etude house :)

    ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete